Kreol Travel Retail says "kanpai" with Yoshino Spirits
Kreol Travel Retail has announced that it has been appointed the travel retail distribution partner for Yoshino Spirits.
"Japanese brands are much sought-after in duty-free shops across the world. As India is a prominent whisky market, consumers have expanded their tastes beyond American and British products. We are confident they will enjoy this new Japanese alcoholic brands experience too. We are proud to present the multi-award-winning Yoshino Spirits portfolio to India. Kanpai!" said Lal Arakulath, CEO, of Kreol Group.
The Japanese word Kanpai means "cheers."
Founded with the vision to be the largest independent Japanese craft spirits exporter, Yoshino Spirits has reached almost all continents. Their products are available in domestic markets of over 90 countries. And they have a presence in major international duty-free outlets such as Heinemann, Lotte, ARI, Dubai Duty-Free, and Ever Rich.
The export product portfolio includes:
- Kamiki Whisky – World’s First Japanese Cedar Cask Finish Whisky brand (Global Export)
- Umiki Whisky – World’s First Ocean-Fused and Pine Barrel Aged Whisky brand (Global Export)
- Minoki Rum – First Rum Brand in the World with Mizunara Cask Finish and Coral Filteration (Global Duty-Free)
- Helios Distillery brands (Global Duty-Free and Selected Export Markets): Reki Blended Whisky, Kura The Classic Malt Whisky, Kura Rum Cask Finish Malt Whisky, Kura Awamori, Teeda Rum, Helios Rum, Kyoda Single Malt.
- Katashimo Winery brands (Global Export): Kashiwara Wine, Kawachi Wine, Kagoshima Sparkling White Wine, Budouka Japanese Grappa
- Kawashima Sake Brewery brands (Global Export): Matsu no Hana Junmai Ginjo and Junmai Shu
- Kishi Kumano Distillery brands (Global Duty-Free and Selected Export Markets): Sakaki Gin
"We have a vast portfolio of the finest spirits by the most prominent producers in Japan," said Serdar Pala, Global Sales Director, Yoshino Spirits. "Our portfolio brand: Kamiki Intense Wood Whisky has been awarded Double Gold medal at the Cigar & Spirits Magazine’s 2022 World Spirits Competition, Umiki Whisky has been awarded Double Gold medal at the 2022 San Francisco World Spirits Competition and Minoki Rum has been awarded Double Gold Medal and 'Best of Class Dark/Gold Rum' at the 2022 Singapore World Spirits Competition.
Our portfolio brands have been multiple awards at various competitions. We plan to introduce new innovative products in the future with the aim of reaching consumers around the world to bring Taste of Japan in a bottle to the world. So, we look forward to working with Kreol Travel Retail in the Indian duty-free market."