New technology aims to enhance the future of cruise and travel retail
A new digital retail display called Epeexx has been launched that is billed as “a 21st century virtual retail game changer”.
The virtual display system aims to expand retail hours and increase product choices for passengers, brands, cruise ship, airport, and other travel retail operators.
The patent pending touch-screen display solution is described by Epeexx Inc as “merging an improved take on the digital shopping experience with the convenience and ease of in-person retail browsing”.
The system is designed to expand the shopping experience, so customers can browse through a wide selection of options presented to them in a way that is more intuitive, real and visual than the typical online experience.
The solution enables cruise and airport passengers to shop outside the store hours at their leisure, when the ship is stopped at the port, or after duty free shops closing hours at airports, and in airline lounges. It offers more options and products without the trouble of physically carrying those products/bottles through the airports. Epeexx also offers the convenience of receiving their purchases at home.
Epeexx is a full-service touch-screen monitor (ranging from 42 to 65 inches) that can display, sell, advertise and educate cruise and airport passengers on various product lines.
It expands the retail hours and offers more brands to come onboard ships or at the
airport or other travel retail stores with no risk to the retailer. The new system will also provide a complete turnkey retail sales opportunity.
• Zero wasted square footage for products on shelves;
• No attendant needed to operate Epeexx;
• Completely self-sufficient, zero maintenance and upkeep;
• Sell products while the ship is at port or outside of duty free shops’ hours at the airport;
• No added inventory for the retailer/can carry a broader selection of products;
• Avoids hassle of carrying purchases home from a trip;
• Fresh and authentic products conveniently and professionally shipped directly to their home;
• Toll-free help desk for passengers to provide shipping updates and customer service;
• Better advertising and product knowledge opportunities to targeted captive audience;
• Easier and more affordable training and education that will reach more associates and passengers alike.
Epeexx (www.epeexx.com) is launching the travel retail version in Fall 2022 and currently testing with select retailers.
Ron Razeggi, Founder/President, Epeexx Inc, and Katherine Sleipnes, Travel Retail Director, Epeexx Travel, will be available for meetings at the upcoming Summit of the Americas in Palm Beach, Florida. To set up an appointment, Sleipnes can be contacted on mobile tel: +1 954-557 8638.