Global Travel Retail Magazine is hiring!
The team is looking to expand with the addition of a part-time freelance editorial assistant. An ideal candidate will be available two hours daily Monday-Friday. Pay is $15.50-$18.00 hourly, invoiced monthly. The selected candidate will work closely with Managing Editor Jane Hobson.
About the magazine:
Global Travel Retail Magazine is the leading voice for the global travel retail and duty free industries, covering a wide variety of sectors within these categories. The full color, glossy publications are published eight times annually and are offered in both print and digital editions.
- 10 hours per week
- Rewriting press releases for daily web content, written in GTRM style
- Sharing published stories to socials
- Arranging one weekly e-newsletters
- Publishing magazine features online & social media
- Can work independently, is a self-starter
- Able to ask for help when needed
- Prepared for a steep learning curve
If interested, please send a resume and a short cover letter detailing your interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org